The all-new Phoenix from Wave Sport is river kayaking reborn!
Achieving the seemingly impossible - the combination of the fastest hull that doesn’t punish those human lapses. Over the past five years, Team Wave Sport has been exhaustively testing and prototyping to bring you a machine that’s mean enough to handle the hardest of rapids and creeks - with the speed to fly over any feature its paddler demands.
Paddling the Phoenix down river, you’ll be able to take the hard lines knowing your kayak’s got your back!
The CORE Creek Seat provides the ultimate level of safety whilst maximising on comfort and fit. Intuitive controls allow 7.5cm of fore and aft seat adjustment - allowing you to tune your position for that perfect balance on the river. The rotomoulded tank style creek seat is stiff and durable and incorporates our step-out pillar with easy-grip handle - for easy carrying and efficiency in the step-out motion.
Outfitting comprises of the CORE Leg Lifter - providing 7.5cm of elevation, allowing for more efficient energy transfer from the paddler to the kayak. Multi-part CORE Thigh Braces with removable outer hooks offer unparalleled levels of fit and adjustment, with hip pads and a booster seat pad completing the outfitting package - all covered in our stylish, marine vinyl white pads.
If you want the ultimate level of outfitting and safety, then you have found it in CORE WhiteOut.
LENGTH: 9' / 274 CM WIDTH: 26.75" / 68 CM
BOAT WEIGHT: 50 LBS. / 22.5 KG DECK HEIGHT: 15.25" / 39 CM
COCKPIT LENGTH: 36" / 91 CM COCKPIT WIDTH: 20" / 51 CM
VOLUME: 92 GAL / 348 L PADDLER WEIGHT: 154 - 265 LBS. / 70 - 120 KG
- Comfortable cockpit padding with our signature marine vinyl white pads - easy to wipe and clean keeping your Wave Sport kayak looking stylish and fresh.
- Rotomoulded tank style creek seat is stiff and durable for helping you push the limits. Works in conjunction with the step-out safety pilar.
- Step-out wall includes easy-grip handle for easy carrying and efficiency in the step-out motion.
- Ratcheting CORE leg lifter provides the ultimate connectivity that allows more efficient energy transfer from the paddler to the kayak and reduces muscle fatigue in your legs for all day comfort.
- An optional seat booster pad is included for extra customisation.
- Easily adjust the tension of your backhand with forward positioned ratchets.
- Contoured hip-pads provide a positive fit and increase connectivity. Additional foam shims allow the thickness of the hip-pads to be adjusted for the perfect fit.
- Muti-part adjustable thigh braces - with removable outer thigh hooks. Thigh hooks give maximum contact and control of the kayak, but can be removed if extra space is preferred.
- Focused on safety and sets an industry standard of excellence. A reinforced bulkhead with expanding toe-cups to prevent feet from pushing past. Includes foot padding for customisation.
- Designed to easily store a water bottle and throw bag together. Keeping those essential items accessible.
- Gear loops with quick clip access - unclip the backband to gain access to gear loops and storage behind the seat.
- An array of easy to reach and self draining grab points that double up as carry handles.
- Allows for easy drainage of water whilst being carried on paddlers right hand shoulder.