The C-TUG kayak cart is designed and manufactured in Napier, New Zealand. Unlike any other cart in the paddle sport arena today, C-TUG continues to amaze sport enthusiasts with its rugged appeal, incredible strength and satisfying good looks. With yet another design improvement, the puncture-free wheels now have hi-grip rubber tread.
The Ultimate Kayak & Canoe Cart
The New Zealand made C-TUG Kayak and Canoe cart is setting new standards with its sophisticated style and precision design. C-TUG is the best, most versatile and durable kayak cart on the market. It carries up to 120kg (260 lbs), dismantles for easy stowing, won’t rust.
The only “engineered” cart on the market!
C-TUG carts are now supplied with the New Zealand made Puncture Free Wheels, with hi-grip rubber tread, in place of the old-style pneumatic wheels, no more flat tires – hassle free useage.
If you have an old C-Tug with pneumatic wheels and want to upgrade, all you do is clip off your old wheels, and clip on the new ones, easy as!! Please see your local C-Tug dealer to buy your new, puncture-free wheels.
The C-Tug is the most durable, practical, light weight, kayak & canoe cart on the market. Made of quality engineering polymers, this trolley is great for all terrains, and will last many, many years.
- Dismantles in under 20 seconds
- Fits inside kayak hatch
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with hi-grip rubber tread
- Light weight 4.3 kg (10 lbs) and easy to handle
- 120kg (264 lbs) static loading (capacity will vary with dynamic loading on different terrains)
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric hull pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 2.4m (7.5′) strap with cam-lock buckle
- Adjustable kick-stand
RAILBLAZA Part Number:
50-0001-71 - C-Tug Canoe & Kayak Cart