A boat for the 21st century paddler: the Master TG's been designed from first principles to help you progress. It's short, light, easy to turn and easy to paddle.
The semi-flat hull and forgiving rails mean it's as well suited to easy rapids, coastal trips and days on the lake as it is to your first time afloat. With innovative moulded in handles and an optional retractable skeg for the longer trips, the Master TG will take you where you want to go.
- Moulded in handles are hard wearing and make the Master TG easy to carry.
- Integrated into the cockpit rim and padded for comfort, gives the paddler connection to the boat for control whilst edging and turning.
- Fixed plastic Seat
- Optional bulkhead reduces use of airbags and emptying time.
- Optional heavy duty hull increases resistance to wear and tear.
- Optional skeg, aids tracking in a straight line for beginners.
USAGE: Centre, Club
OUTFITTING: Rapid, Club
DECK SIZE: Large
OPTIONS: Bulkhead, Heavy Duty Hull, Skeg, Sharks Tooth Footrests
DIMENSIONS, VOLUME & WEIGHT
|Length|| 266cm / 8' 9"|
|Width ||64cm / 25"|
|External Cockpit Length ||95cm / 37.5"|
|External Cockpit Width ||51cm / 20"|
|Volume|| 225l / 59gal (US)|
|Weight ||16.5kg / 36.5lb|
|Optimum Paddler Weight ||45 - 100kg / 99 - 220lb|
CLUB - €675,-
Fixed Seat: Simple, lightweight, and low maintenance.
Adjustable Backband: Padded backband with speed buckle support adjustment.
Thigh Grips: Moulded in to the cockpit rim for low maintenance and weight.