The most progressive freestyle design on the market, now constructed in the most advanced composite materials available. Featuring a 40% weight reduction over the plastic version, a foam core hull for superior stiff ness. Reduced weight will make both initiating and fi nishing tricks easier, give you more air time and produce less fatigue during long combos and rides. Each Carbon Jed is made in our specialised factory where we have been making composite boats for over 40 years, meaning your kayak will be constructed by some of the most experienced craftsmen in the industry. R4 K/C Infusion.
- Full Progressive Rocker: Gives a really fast, loose hull.
- V Hull In The Stern: Loosens up the stern for easy edge to edge transitions.
- Super Slicy Bow and Stern: Makes for smooth initiation of vertical moves.
- Core Volume Distribution: Gives maximum pop.
- Overthruster: Helps prevent deck implosion and volume loss giving maximum pop for aerial moves.
- Anodised Bow & Stern Rescue: Pyranha Connect rescue points, made by UK climbing specialist DMM who manufacture our security bars with the same process that has held them at the forefront of the climbing market for years.
- Connect Grab Handles: All our grab handles are made using climbing grade webbing, as we only want webbing that you could trust in a climbing harness in our kayaks.
- Stout Seat: Longer, more ergonomically shaped seat pan provides a 3 way adjustable system that gives a bomb proof seating position.
OUTFITTING: Stout Carbon
DECK SIZE: Keyhole
OPTIONS: Custom Colours, Mini Cell Foam Pillar, Custom Vinyl Wrap,Thigh Strap / Seat Belt Anchor Points
DIMENSIONS, VOLUME & WEIGHT
|Length "||175cm / 5' 9" ||180cm / 5' 11" ||186cm / 6' 1 |
|Width|| 63cm / 24.7" ||65cm / 25.5" ||67cm / 26.5"|
|External Cockpit Length ||86cm / 34" ||86cm / 34" ||86cm / 34"|
|External Cockpit Width ||48cm / 18.7" ||48cm / 18.7" ||48cm / 18.7" |
|Volume ||178l / 47gal (US) ||208l / 55gal (US) ||235l / 62gal (US)|
|Optimum Paddler Weight ||40 - 70kg / 88 - 154lb ||55 - 90kg / 121 - 198lb ||80 - 110kg / 176 - 243lb|