The newest generation in affordable fishing, the Outlaw 11.5 boasts a wide-open deck, an expansive standing platform, seriously elevated seating, and intuitive features throughout, disrupting the notion that an incredibly unique angling platform needs to break the bank.
The Outlaw also integrates industry-firsts including a stowaway seat for complete deck walkability and space for up to a 35L cooler. Two "double-barrel" rod holders offer the ultimate multi-rod setup. Elevated seating allows for the highest fishing vantage ever in a kayak, and the ergonomic and comfortable seat extends time on the water and transition easily from sitting to a standing position. With room to accessorize and several unique attachment points, rigging has never been easier. Add the Perception Kayaks Saddle Bags (sold separately) and this kayak is a horse of a different color.
- Designed to accommodate small to XL paddlers
- Optimized and elevated seating console - frame seat folds and is removable
- Stow position for seat is useful for transport and storage
- Large bow and stern tankwells provide ample storage for crates and fishing gear
- Molded-in trays and cup holders keep important items and refreshments within easy reach
- Large stern deck surface for DIY addicts who want to customize their boat
- Mesh cover with paddle park over front storage area
- Transducer scupper on hull for fish finders
- 2 "double-barrel" rod holders
- Traction pads provide added grip and deaden sound for fishing
- 3 Solo Mount recesses enable you to easily add mounts & accessory holders (sold separately) without drilling
- Unique molded-in bow and stern handles
- Side handles double as gear tracks
- 35L cooler storage area that can also be used as a seat
See image below for additional detail on the 11.75" midship deck height vs. the 16.0" inch height of the seat perch.
|LENGTH:||11' 6" / 351 cm|
|WIDTH:||35" / 89 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: ||77 LBS. / 35 KG |
|DECK HEIGHT: ||16" / 41 CM|
|MAX CAPACITY: ||425 LBS. / 193 KG|
A: Unique Moulded-in Stern and Bow Carry Handles: Transport your Outlaw with ease using the easy-to-grip handles in the rear and front of the boat
B: Lots of Open Storage: Roomy stern tank well can stow lots of gear; bungee cord rigging keeps items secure.
C: Folding and Removable Framed Seat: Mesh fabric allows for air circulation; Once folded, seat can be stowed securely in a slot on board designed for this purpose.
D: "Double Barrell" Rod Holders: Angled storage for up to 4 fishing rods - 2 on each side of seat.
E: Gear Storage Trays: Keep smaller items organised in the two side storage trays with adjoining drink holders.
F: Side Handles Double As Gear Tracks: These sturdy side handles are constructed from gear tracks that can be used to mount accessories.
G: Foam Traction Pads: Two traction pads help dampen sound and provide additional grip when standing.
H: Mesh Cover with Paddle Park: Removable mesh cover for bow storage area features a wide strap that securely grips your paddle blade.
I: Bow Handle for Transport and Paddle Stowage: In addition to serving as a carry grip, the bow handle allows you to stow your paddle in an angled position for easy reach when standing.
*Specifications and features are subject to change. Colours may vary slightly from those shown. Colour combinations will vary from those shown and are unique for each boat we produce. Variations in colour are not covered by warranty.