Scenic lakes and coastal swells can be equally exhilarating... no matter where your aspirations lie, if you want to experience them to the full, the Expression range will take you there. Packed with charisma and boasting exceptional traits for kayaks of their size, they'll fuel your passion for paddling with fast acceleration and an impressive top speed. Maximum forward efficiency is balanced with responsive control which will inspire you to explore new waters.
Graceful and stylish lines immediately catch your eye and it's not just the looks that are stunning. The complex hull delivers true tracking and speed from a strong V-shape at each end with a shallow-V running between. A smooth rocker and rounded chines give free flowing movement when needed for quick turns or agility in the surf. Careful volume distribution combined with the hull dynamics provide initial and secondary stability to match the boats striking capabilities. With an upswept, flared bow the Expression revels in the chance to cut through chop and ride the waves.
Equipping you for longer days on the water the Expression range comes with a choice of two seating systems that can be fine tuned for a performance fit: Our Zone DLX system has a deluxe backrest that adds superior comfort and adjustability whilst our Zone EXP backband provides freer movement for dynamic paddling in testing waters. The adjustable leg lifter fitted in both systems reduces leg fatigue, whilst the contoured padded seat and padded thigh braces help eliminate hard pressure points and provide the needed grip. Whatever type of journey you choose, the large bow and stern stowage compartments will house any kit required. If venturing far, drop the TruTrak skeg to lock in the tracking, then lift again for quicker manoeuvrability in tight surroundings. Position the skeg with our spring loaded deployment system to help maintain your heading in winds and currents. If you prefer using your feet to assist your direction, then our optional Tip-Toes controlled rudder can be fitted for adjusting your course without breaking stroke.
The Expression 15 has a touch more length and volume than the Expression 14. This gives more space and forgiveness for average to large paddlers and carries heavier loads without compromising on its handling abilities.
Whether wishing to hone your skills or exploit its sporty nature, the Expression series will keep exciting you for all those adventures still to come.
|LENGTH: ||15' / 456 CM |
|WIDTH: ||24" / 61 CM|
|BOAT WEIGHT: ||57 LBS. / 26 KG|
|DECK HEIGHT: ||14" / 35 CM|
|COCKPIT LENGTH: ||35" / 89 CM|
|COCKPIT WIDTH: ||19" / 49 CM|
|MAX CAPACITY: ||308 LBS. / 140 KG|
- TruTrak Skeg with cockpit control to stay on course in current and wind.
- Reflective safety lines for low-light visibility and easy of re-entry.
- Console and large rear open storage with bungee cord lashes to keep essentials handy.
- Bungee cord lashes in front and rear to secure gear of any shape or size.
- Adjustable Premium Seat with extra-cushy ergonomic padding; seatback adjusts forwards, backwards, up and down. Tilt-adjust seat bottom supports thighs in the perfect paddling position.
- Adjustable thigh pads for comfortable support and optimal boat control.
- Spacious easy-entry cockpit is spray skirt compatible for added dryness.
- Quick-adjust footrests accommodate paddlers of all sizes.
Expression 15 w/Rudder:€1199,-