Daytime, hand-held distress signal. Produces dense orange smoke for 60 seconds.
Daytime, short range distress signal, used to pinpoint position and indicate wind direction once potential rescuer is sighted. Ideal for use on yachts, dinghies, RIBs, canoes and is included in our Inshore and Coastal kits.
1. Unscrew bottom brown end cap and point away from body 2. To ignite - pull toggle down sharply
3. Hold at arms length, downwind and outboard
Packing & Transport Information
• 50 signals in fibreboard box
• Gross Weight Max per pack: 8.8 kg (19.4 lb.)
• Net Weight Max per pack: 8.3 kg (18.3 lb.)
• Measurements of fibreboard box: 37 x 27 x 27 cm (15 x 11 x 11 in) • Net Explosive Max Content per box: 2.775 kg (6.12 lb.)
• Hazard Class:1.4G
• UN 0197
• Proper Shipping name: Signals, Smoke
• Other information: Cargo Aircraft Only
Should be stored in either the mini or large Polybottle in a dry, easily accessed location at ambient temperature.