If you’ve ever wondered how your favorite sea kayaking photographer gets such crisp shots whilst on the water, the answer is probably a Cetus; a shallow ‘V’ hull and large, rounded chines smoothly transitioning in to a slender bow and stern means the Cetus can cover distance comfortably, but will also swing round nimbly on edge, all whilst being remarkable stable.
The Cetus is a load carrying cruiser, and features 4 hatches for the versatile distribution of gear, but is equally at home on day trips; its stability and highly comfortable outfi tting will allow paddlers of any ability to confi dently push their limits and enjoy the unique environments sea kayaking has to off er.
Choose this kayak for:
- Long waterline and shallow ‘V’ hull, makes open water crossings a joy and will have you at the horizon in no time.
- Large, rounded chines, provide confi dence inspiring stability, and release the bow and stern when edging for compact turns.
- Swede form design, widest section is behind the seat creating a, stable and confi dence inspiring platform.
- Low back deck and cockpit rim, reduces windage, and facilitates easier rolling and re-entry.
- Deck reinforcement as standard, to withstand the forces exerted by a kayak sail mast foot.
USAGE: Expedition, General Use
OUTFITTING: Connect, Performance
DECK SIZE: Small
CONTROL: Skeg and/or Rudder
|LV||531 cm||54 cm||292 L||25 kg||19 kg||28 kg||45 - 105 kg|
|MV||541 cm||54,5 cm||332 L||26 kg ||20 kg||29 kg||55 - 125 kg|
|HV||557 cm||57 cm||379 L||27 cm||23 cm||30 cm||65 - 140 cm|
Performance Kevlar / Diolen: €4.499,-
Expedition Diolen: €4.849,-
Lightweight Kevlar / Carbon Infusion: €5.739,-
Expedition Kevlar / Carbon Infusion: €6.349,-