Be ready to help your paddling partner reach the final destination with the NRS Kayak Tow Line. A tow system is great to have when boating with kids or inexperienced paddlers who may become fatigued during long paddles.
- A durable 500-denier Cordura® bag stows the tow line. Also features two pockets for additional storage, reflective tape for added visibility, and a mesh bottom for quick drainage.
- The Tow Line is designed for wearing around the wearer's waist and adjusts to fit up to a 127 cm waist.
- Includes A floating yellow polypropylene rope with a foam float and heavy-duty plastic clip for easy attachment.
- The rope is attached to the bungee cord with a stainless metal ring to ease towing over high seas.
- The bungee is secured to the waist band with a stainless metal ring and heavy duty nylon webbing.
- A sturdy 3.8 cm nylon belt with a quick release buckle is a must for any tow system.
- Not intended for use on whitewater rivers.
|Weight: ||612 g|
|Rope Length: ||15.24 m|
|Rope Material: ||Polypropylene|
|Rope Diameter: ||5 mm|
|Load Max: ||296 kg (2.9 kN)|
61 cm bungee cord with stainless metal rings at both ends
Quick-release waist buckle
Mesh bottom for drainage
Heavy-duty plastic clip
Foam float near clip