The Prospector 15′ is a scaled-down version of our larger Prospectors that’s faithful to the original lines in every way. You get all the great handling features that make the Prospector a paddling legend, in a package that’s a bit smaller and more responsive. The P15 is an ideal choice for paddlers who want a tripping boat but don’t need the extra volume. Its extra responsiveness also makes the P15 a fun tandem play boat.
Plastic SP3: €1.399,-
- Nova Craft builds plastic canoes using rotational molding. This technique results in very strong canoes that are much more affordable than their composite counterparts. Our plastic canoes are made of three layers of superlinear polyethylene which we refer to as SP3.
- SP3 canoe hulls are made by roto-molding three layers of superlinear polyethylene powder. The two outer layers are solid and the middle layer is foam. These canoes are extremely strong and are an excellent choice for river use or general recreational use. These are the most affordable canoes we make. Our tough SP3 canoes are very popular for outfitters and rental stations.
- TuffStuffis a cutting edge proprietary composite made of basalt and Innegra fibers. Basalt fibre is made of melted basalt rock and Innegra is a fibre consisting mostly of polypropylene. When they are woven together into a cloth and infused with our high impact vinylester resin system, the result is simply amazing! TuffStuff canoes are a great choice for paddlers looking for a light canoe for extended flatwater tripping with more than enough strength to handle lots of abuse in the back country. Weight: 54lb / 24.5kg
Tuffstuff Expedition: €3.399,-
- TuffStuff Expedition (TSE) is a more robust, heavier duty version of our standard TuffStuff construction. These canoes are an excellent choice for an expedition grade canoe for extended wilderness trips and some whitewater use. Stiff for great performance, incredible impact resistance and lightweight all in one canoe. Weight: 57lb / 25.9kg
Aramid Lite: €3.399,-
- Aramid Lite canoes are the lightest boats we make and are intended for flatwater tripping. Built by infusing Aramid cloth with our high impact resistant vinylester resin these canoes have great strength to weight characteristics. While they are ideal for wilderness trips involving lots of long portages, it is also wonderful just to have a lightweight canoe to put on and off the car. We use Twaron fabrics to give you the power of Aramid. Weight: 45lb / 20.4kg
|Length: ||15′ / 457cm|
|Width:||36″ / 91.4cm|
|Center Depth:||15″ / 38cm|
|End Depth: ||23″ / 58.4cm|
|Rocker: ||2.5″ / 6.4cm|
|Capacity:|| 850lb / 386kg|
· Symmetrical Hull
· Shallow Arch Bottom
· Moderate Rocker