"Gear of the Year" selection winner from Men's Health magazine! At a mere 7.7 lbs,(3.5 kg) the new 7.5 feet (2.3 M) Kokopelli Rogue Packraft with Tizip is an exceptional choice for paddlers needing lightweight, yet durable, touring options with added storage features.
Built to exacting specifications, the Rogue's sidewalls are constructed from a 210 denier, double-coated nylon. While similar in size and dimensions to the Nirvana, the Rogue features a thinner 210 denier hull material with beefed-up Kevlar reinforcement. The thinner denier material packs down smaller and weighs roughly 2 lbs less, making it more desirable for longer distances, while the Kevlar construction makes it nearly as durable as the Nirvana.
The Kokopelli Rogue features an upgraded spraydeck and skirt system rather than open ports - paddlers can now focus paddling and not on getting wet; the new sprayskirt is 100% seam taped, ensuring complete dryness when paddling.
One 19-inch (48.3 cm)TiZip zipper provides waterproof access inside the rear chamber - simply zip open the chamber and store camping supplies such as tent, sleeping bag and medium size dry bags.
All Kokopelli packrafts now come with upgraded Leafield D7 military valves. One-inch seam welds with reinforced tape ensure durability and the highest-quality, air-holding properties.
Twelve-inch diameter tubes ensure stability on the water as well as providing some protection from swells. Six integrated nylon d-rings serve as convenient gear-tie downs.
The Kokopelli models have been redesigned with 30% more volume in the stern. This provides more buoyancy and a slightly lower waterline, eliminating water pooling issues while a new bottom hull construction makes the packrafts more rigid. By repositioning where the hull bottom attaches to the side chambers, and including an inflatable seat base, the paddler sits a bit higher and doesn’t sag down in the boat. This in turn improves the backband support (it is now positioned lower on the back), as well as making it easier to paddle over the side chambers. Together, these improvements eliminated the need for an inflatable floor, saving on weight.
The Rogue is part of Kokopelli's Adventure Series which is designed for the multi-sport enthusiast who wants to take their adventure to the next level. Adventure Series packrafts are great for bikerafting, backpacking, fishing high-alpine lakes, or portaging rivers. The larger trim allows for a more stable platform for carrying gear, while the increased stern-volume makes carrying more gear for multi-day trips is even easier. Adventure Series packrafts are single chambered and engineered to adventure with a proprietary TPU Kevlar-Nylon floor.
The Rogue lightweight inflatable raft is perfect for flat-to-mild water environments (Class I and II) and can easily be backpacked to remote locations, taken on camping trips, tossed on a plane or stashed in an RV. With the included inflation bag, the Kokopelli Rogue can be ready for the water in less than five minutes.
- Outer Dimensions: 90 x 37 inches - 228.6 x 93 cm
- Tube Diameter: 12 inches - 30.5 cm
- Interior Dimensions: 57 x 15.5 inches - 144.8 x 39.4 cm
- Pack size: 26 x 12 x 7 inches - 66 x 30.5 x 17.8 cm
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs - 221 kg
- Packraft Weight: 7 lbs (3.5 kg) 11oz. including TiZip. See below for individual weights.
- One military valve.
- Sidewall Construction – 210 denier double coated nylon, 1” seam welds, reinforced seam tape over all seams
- Floor Construction – 210 denier hull with beefed-up Kevlar reinforcement.
- Packraft includes inflation bag, inflation tube, repair kit, instructions, 2 compression straps, inflatable seat base and backband, sprayskirt, combing ring tube.
- Please note: The Rogue does not have a tracking fin, nor does it have an inflatable floor.
- Packraft: 7 lb 8 oz (3.4 kg)
- Inflatable Seat: 8 oz (0.2 kg)
- Backband: 6 oz (0.2 kg)
- Compression Straps (Set of 2): 2 oz (0.1 kg)
- Combing-Ring Tube: 5 oz (0.1 kg)
- Alpine Ultralight Sprayskirt: 11 oz (0.3 kg)
- Inflation Bag: 3 oz (0.1 kg)
- Inflation Tube: 2 oz (0.1 kg)