GUMOTEX – RUSH 1 pers
GUMOTEX – RUSH
Last year we introduced THAYA, a revolutionary novelty in the field of inflatable boats. This kayak was not only another boat in our portfolio, but it also launched a new era of rubber-textile boats using drop-stitch technology. And thanks to this connection, our next boat, RUSH, has been created, which is one step further in development and brings interesting changes.
In addition to a significant change in colour, this versatile kayak of innovative design further develops drop-stitch technology capabilities. The main innovations are the hydro-dynamically shaped bow and the creation of a keel. Kayak has a wide range of applications. It is suitable for recreation, boat wandering, calm lake levels, cruising along the seashore, as well as navigating rivers up to WW2. For better comfort in poor weather conditions, it can be equipped with a rudder or a removable cockpit (recommended accessories). The main advantages of the kayak are versatility, speed and stability.
The kayak in the RUSH 2 version can be used in both single and two-seat versions thanks to variable seating.
15 REASONS WHY FOR RUSH
– Patented material: Combination of drop-stitch textile and rubber is absolutely unique in the world.
– Easy pack-up: The new material is more flexible and can be packed-up easily into smaller dimensions in comparison with the PVC based products (see point 4.).
– Easy repairability: Particular parts of the kayak can be easily and quickly replaced. Even a hole in drop-stitch bottom can be patched by repair kit (supplied with the kayak).
– Resistance/durability: Ensured by many different layers (see point 5.)
– Excellent driving performance: Thanks to hydro-dynamically shaped bow and special keel, RUSH achieves excellent driving characteristics.
– Multifunctionality: RUSH kayak is suitable for recreation, boat wandering, calm lake levels, cruising along the seashore, as well as navigating rivers up to WW2. For better comfort in poor weather conditions, it can be equipped with a rudder or a removable cockpit (recommended accessories).
– Solidity: More toughness, less torsion.
– Safety: 3 main air chambers (sidewall cylinders and drop-stitch bottom) + 1/2 air chambers (footrests).
– Tradition and experience: Company GUMOTEX has been designing, manufacturing and paddling inflatable boats for over 60 years.
– EU production: GUMOTEX production plant is located in central Europe (Breclav/Czech Republic).
– Comprehensive service: Warranty and after-warranty service for all boats throughout their entire service life. Spare parts availability even for discontinued models.
– Quality: Under one roof, both, boat material manufacturing and the final assembly take place. Production of its own materials gives the ultimate quality control throughout the production process.
– Ecology: GUMOTEX inflatable boats are made with respect to the environment. Our boats are not made of PVC.
|Max. load||150 kg|
|Max. number of persons||1 pers|
|Packed dimension||65 x 40 x 28 cm|
|Max. operation pressure (Mpa / Bar / PSI)||0,02 / 0,2 /3,0 ; 0,05 / 0,5 / 7,2|
The cockpit it is possible to purchase separately as an accessory.
- Adjustable footrest
- Rubber rope for fixation of baggage
- Comfortable seat from PE foam with backrest
- Grab handles for easy handling
- Safety ropes on the bow and stern
- Fixture for tracking fin
- Tracking fin
- Push-push valves
- Repair kit
- Transport drybag 80l
- RUSH 1 cockpit for 1 person €239,-